Metal Buying

What paperwork do I need to sell a vehicle that has been titled?

We recommend you call us 1st at 541-336-2932. You must have a bill of sale from you to us, and if you have bought the vehicle from someone else, a bill of sale from them to you is required, and then you to us. You must also have a title that is properly signed for any vehicle. […]

What should I bring with me in order to sell metal?

You must bring and be able to provide a current government ID that has a photo and be willing to sign a declaration that states the metal is not stolen. Other paperwork may apply to specific items such as cars and commercial property, we recommend calling ahead.

What if I cannot haul the metal?

We would be happy to pick it up, or set a drop box that you can fill yourself. Fees for these services will be deducted from your sales proceeds.

Why do you ask me what I have brought you, when I weigh in at the scales?

We are required by law to record in detail what we collect and purchase from our clients and customers.

How much do you pay per pound for metal?

Our rate can change daily due to market changes, please contact us for the most current rate, 541-336-2932.

Waldport Office with Self-haul & Recycling Center

235 Dahl Avenue
Waldport, OR 97394
Open Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Toledo Office with Self-haul & Recycling Center

5441 West Hwy 20
Toledo, OR 97391
Open Monday - Saturday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Dahl Company’s Main Office

380 NW 1st Street (physical address)
PO Box 357 (mailing address)
Toledo, OR 97391
Open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm