What paperwork do I need to sell a vehicle that has been titled?

We recommend you call us 1st at 541-336-2932.

You must have a bill of sale from you to us, and if you have bought the vehicle from someone else, a bill of sale from them to you is required, and then you to us. You must also have a title that is properly signed for any vehicle. More info at: http://www.oregon.gov/odot/dmv/pages/vehicle/titlereg.aspx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *