What paperwork do I need to sell a vehicle that has been titled?

We recommend you call us 1st at 541-336-2932. You must have a bill of sale from you to us, and if you have bought the vehicle from someone else, a bill of sale from them  to you is required, and then you to us. You must also have a title that is properly signed  for any vehicle.